Helicopter Tickets Gulabgarh Machail Mata Gulabgarh
Machail Mata Yatra 2018 Date – 25th July- 5th September 2018
- Same day Passengers reporting will be in the morning time from 05:30 hrs to 13:00 hrs. as informed & for night halt passenger’s reporting will be after 15:30 hrs only & there slots will be informed at Gulabgarh Office
- The time given to the passenger’s would be the reporting time only & it should not be considered as flight timings.
- Passengers are requested to contact Gulabgarh office a day prior to their journey.
- Same day passenger’s would be given preference other then over night halt & one way passenger’s
- Passenger’s would be allocated flights on the following criteria : On the first come first serve basis
- The minimum waiting period of passenger’s would be 1 hour but it may exceed to 3 – 4 hours as per the ground situation such as wheater condition, time of refuling , the helicopter or non availability of
passengers at either side.
- If the flight is cancelled due to any reason such as bad weather, helicopter unserviceability etc…
- The full refund of the ticket would be accorded.
- No ticket would be carry forward to next day
- No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
- Passengers have to make their own necessary arrangements
- All out endeavours would be made to accommodate passenger in their own groups, however it may not be possible all times because of weight adjustment in the flight. The group may be divided in subsequent flights
- The passenger having more weight than 90 kg would be charged extra @ Rs.150 /- per Kg & Pax more than 120 kg will have to take double ticket.
- Handicapped & old (above 80 yrs) would be given preference.
- Passenger may carry only 1 small bag of not more than 2kgs off weight in flight.
- Excess volume baggage would not be allowed in helicopter flight.
- This Travel document issued by the company shall be subject to their rules of cancellation as follows :
- Flight Cancelled by Helicopter full fare shall be refunded.
- Up to 48 hours before flight departure time – 90% of the total fare shall be refunded.
- 25 to 47:59 hours before flight departure time – 80% of the total fare shall be refunded.
- 12 to 24 hours before flight departure 50% of the total fare shall be refunded
- Before 12 hours of flight time shall be treated as “NO SHOW” – No refundshall be allowed
NOTE:- For safe helicopter flying is imperative that weight restriction parameter’s
are adhered to strictly. COMPANY Request the passengers to cooperate with our
staff in this regard.
|Sector||Adult||Children ( 2-12 Years )|
|Gulabgarh – Machail (ONE WAY)||Rs 2200||Rs 2200|
|Machail – Gulabgarh (ONE WAY)||Rs 2200||Rs 2200|